Before you proceed, please carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
1. The Paper Should be written in English.
2. The submission file is in Microsoft Word 2003/2010/2013/2016 file format.
3. Use a reference management tools such as Zotero, Mendeley to manage and to format the reference with IEEE style citation format.
4. You can upload a revised version, if requested by Editor.
5. View the theme and scope topics.
6. The length of submitted paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 6 pages in A4 Paper size
7. The paper must conform to the standard of Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
8. All review processes are blind peer-reviewed.
9. Upon acceptance, at least one of the authors listed in the paper must attend the conference and present the paper according to the schedule of the conference. In the event that the presenter is unable to attend the conference for any reasons, your accepted paper will not be considered for submission of the publications.
10. All regular and invited papers are limited to 10 (ten) authors per paper.
11. Accepted AND presented papers will be published in conference proceeding and will be submitted to the publisher for further indexing